Lucas Design & Construction Group are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
This website is operated by Lucas Design & Construction Group. Telephone: 01737 243 340, Registered in England under company number 06291740.
References to “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ours” in this Privacy Notice are referring to Lucas Design & Construction Group, all of its subsidiary and joint venture companies.
Use and collection of personal information
Lucas Design & Construction Group will use contact forms to collect personal data from willing subjects on our websites. We endeavour to protect all information we hold about you by ensuring that we have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access, information being lost, destroyed or damaged.
We may use information that you provide:
- To fulfil our obligations to you when providing you with our property services
- To share your information with others where necessary to fulfil our services for you
- To communicate with you during the course of providing our services, for example with your enquiries and requests
- For statistical purposes so we can analyse figures to help us manage our business and plan strategically for the future
- To track your use of our service, including your navigation of our website in order to improve the website performance and user experience
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- To notify you about changes to our services
- If you do not want us to use data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please use the banner at the bottom of the home page to opt out
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
We will pass your details to the following organisations (our “data processors”) who carry out certain activities on our behalf as part of us providing our services: property management agents, technical support service providers, financial services, business partners, sub-contractors, services, etc.
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes without first obtaining your prior consent.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone or post, details of which are provided under ‘Your rights’.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. You can exercise your right to prevent this happening by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you wish to contact us regarding any breaches please use
You may need to register to access parts of our website. If you register for our services, we will collect the personal data that you supply (including your name, contact details including email address, and employment details) and any details you provide may be stored for use on future visits, as we do not want you to have to give us any information more than once.
The details you give us may be combined with information about your use of this website (and other websites operated by Lucas Design & Construction Group and information from our records in order to provide you with services you request. Our records include the following information, which may be collected automatically and anonymised where possible:
Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the uniform resource locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), items that you view or search for, page response times, download errors and lengths of visit to certain pages.
The information you provide to us or that we hold about you is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We will only process your personal data in the ways we describe in this privacy notice. If you think the information we hold about you is incorrect, or you wish to exercise your right to erasure you can contact us to correct this by emailing us at GDPR@lucas-design.co.uk.
Email addresses: We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other personal data. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail, and your details will not be provided to any organisation other than us, our affiliates and subsidiaries, our business partners and our agents for marketing purposes without your explicit permission.
Our Use of Your Personal Data
Lucas Design & Construction Group shall comply with the principles of data protection (the Principles) enumerated in the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We will make every effort possible in everything we do to comply with these principles. The Principles are:
We will not store data longer than necessary.
- Lawful, fair and transparent
The way that we collect data must be fair, for a legal purpose and we must be open and transparent as to how the data will be used.
- Limited for its purpose
We will only collect data for a specific purpose outlined at the time of collection.
- Data minimisation
Any data we collect will be necessary and not excessive for its purpose.
The data we hold must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Integrity and confidentiality
The data we hold will be kept safe and secure.